TIPS & TRICKS

GALLERY

TRAVEL

HOME

ABOUT ME

THE HUNT

PHOTOSHOPPED

The Hunter's Forum

This page is to be used for all queries regarding "The Hunt". Just drop in a comment and I shall start a new post clarifying the query.

My Photo
Rajaram Sethuraman

This space is supposed to be used for writing about myself, but i felt that this space is too little for that, so I dedicated an entire page to brag about me. Check out http://www.srajaram.com/abtme.php

The Hunt is on!! "The Hunt" is an online puzzle solving game where one has to solve puzzles to go to the next level. There are 35 levels in all, divided into 3 stages. 170 people are on The Hunt now!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hint for Clue 10 of "The Hunt"

Warning: All the posts titled "Hint for Clue X of "The Hunt" contain spoilers. If you really want to attempt "The Hunt" without any clues, please don't read these posts.

Again, a very simple one. Just follow the instructions in the clue and you should comfortably finish stage 1 !

Hint for Clue 9 of "The Hunt"

Warning: All the posts titled "Hint for Clue X of "The Hunt" contain spoilers. If you really want to attempt "The Hunt" without any clues, please don't read these posts.

There are three words in the intial paragraph which give you a hint on what you do with the numbers. Do that and you will see the answer appear.

Hint for Clue 8 of "The Hunt"

This is a picture rebus, where each picture stands for a word/group of letters. Translate these pictures into words, go to that place, search for the person mentioned and check his profile. You will get the answer there. The "+" and "-" stands for addition and subtraction of words/letters that have to be performed to get the initial place.

Hint for Clue 7 of "The Hunt"

The keyword is dial. The 4 letter code which is written in "Dial XXXX for Aphrodite" stands for A. Find out how these four letters convert into A and you are on your way.

Hint for Clue 6 of "The Hunt"

Again, a simple clue. Just perform the calculations, get the numbers, convert them into alphabets and anagram them to get the answer.

Hint for Clue 5 of "The Hunt"

A simple, straightforward exercise. No need for any clues.

Hint for Clue 4 of "The Hunt"

This is an interesting clue. Download the document and search. The answer is in the document, but not actually in the document!

Hint for Clue 3 of "The Hunt"

A simple letter substitution puzzle. Read the contents of the first paragraph to get clues about the contents of the email. How does a typical email start ? This should enable you to crack the encryption.

Hint for Clue 2 of "The Hunt"

There are lot of numbers in the clue. Check the title. What kind of numbers should u look for ?then find those ...they will form a pattern ...get the 7 letter word.

Hint for Clue 1 of "The Hunt"

There is more than what your eyes can see on the page. Maybe, a particular key combination will reveal them too!