TIPS & TRICKS

GALLERY

TRAVEL

HOME

ABOUT ME

THE HUNT

PHOTOSHOPPED

The Hunter's Forum

This page is to be used for all queries regarding "The Hunt". Just drop in a comment and I shall start a new post clarifying the query.

My Photo
Rajaram Sethuraman

This space is supposed to be used for writing about myself, but i felt that this space is too little for that, so I dedicated an entire page to brag about me. Check out http://www.srajaram.com/abtme.php

The Hunt is on!! "The Hunt" is an online puzzle solving game where one has to solve puzzles to go to the next level. There are 35 levels in all, divided into 3 stages. 170 people are on The Hunt now!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Hunter's Forum

This "blog"/"forum" will be the place for all queries related to The Hunt. All you have to do to raise a query is to put in a comment in the latest post and if need be, I shall start a new post clarifying that query. Why a blog and not a forum? A blog is much easier for me to maintain than a forum and quite frankly, I have no idea how to create a forum!
Some FAQs from the queries I have already got
  • The Hunting Tips on each page have nothing to do with the puzzle on that page. They are given as a reference for future puzzles
  • The text given in a puzzle might and in most cases will serve as a hint for solving that puzzle. A good example is the second puzzle. For some puzzles, the text is just junk.
  • The www.srajaram.com/thehunt/answer.php is given just as a reference. You have to substitute the "answer" with the actual answer of the puzzle to go to the next page.

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

hi rajasbi here. i am not able to crack clue 1. infact i am not clear about the idea. pl. help

9:35 PM  
Rajaram S said...

hi ..there is a word hidden somewhere on the page ..you can look at the source of the html to get a clue ..

10:00 PM  
Anonymous said...

hi sos again. pl help with clue 2

4:28 AM  
Anonymous said...

m stuck on the first page...the forum didnt really help me with that...

4:08 PM  
Rajaram S said...

try ctrl-A

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home