TIPS & TRICKS

GALLERY

TRAVEL

HOME

ABOUT ME

THE HUNT

PHOTOSHOPPED

The Hunter's Forum

This page is to be used for all queries regarding "The Hunt". Just drop in a comment and I shall start a new post clarifying the query.

My Photo
Rajaram Sethuraman

This space is supposed to be used for writing about myself, but i felt that this space is too little for that, so I dedicated an entire page to brag about me.

The Hunt is on!! "The Hunt" is an online puzzle solving game where one has to solve puzzles to go to the next level. There are 35 levels in all, divided into 3 stages. 170 people are on The Hunt now!

Saturday, April 29, 2006

First Hunter to complete the Hunt

Nitin.Kallikat becomes the first hunter to complete "The Hunt". Based on his comments, some levels might be changed, but not within the next few days. The Hunt is going strong now with around 85 people having received the link to the first clue. But, only five have crossed the first stage!
Does it mean that the clues are not easy enough or is it that the people don't have time? Only time will tell!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

der hunter,
it is not that people don't have time, a few newcomers like me may find it difficult to understand the idea of yours and the pattern. atleast i have to be spoonfed

regards
rajasbi

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home